Rental factory office


In order for rent to be recognized as a reasonable expense, you need to do the following:

+) If you are employed by a company: invoices, payment documents, contracts, contract appendices ...

+) When an individual rents:

* If the contract states that the individual will pay the tax himself, the following is required: Rental contracts, payment documents.

* If the contract states that the tenant will pay taxes on behalf of the landlord, you will need to:

Rental contracts, payment documents.

Proof of tax payment instead.

Note: If the value exceeds 20,000,000:

– If you borrow from the company (that is, if you have an invoice)-> Next, you need to send the money.

– If you borrow from an individual (that is, no invoice)-> you don't need to send money.